Service Contracts and Offers.
Keep things simple by servicing your truck and getting the products you need, in one location; we use "HINO-DXII"-a diagnostic system designed especially for HINO vehicles-to rapidly and accurately diagnose the cause of the problem.
The Hino C.A.R.E Program is a yearly* Preventive Maintenance Service Program that comes with every new vehicle purchase and provides you with a peace of mind ownership. To maintain your commercial vehicle in an ever-ready condition, the range of service menus in the Hino C.A.R.E Program helps you reduce costly downtime and distressing mechanical failures. You can be assured of the highest safety specifications with our use of the latest technology and advanced equipment, and our promise to use only Hino Genuine Parts.
The Hino care Guarantee
- Pricing Comparative: We offer the best value for your money servicing packages with siginificant savings on your maintenance costs.
- SERVICES Reliability: Our Hino quality service (HQS) philosophy is to provide you with the best possible service and support by qualified technicians.
- PRIVILEGES Exclusive: Exclusive pricing discounts reserved for our CARE members in Parts and Labor under conservative maintenance.
- QUALITY Assurance: Expect the latest diagnostic equipment, special service tools and Hino genuine spare parts for your new Hino trucks.
ON SITE SERVICES
We are providing good on site services to our customers those who are unable to visit our service points. We have highly experienced mechanics on their way to perform the vehicle maintenance and services on your requirements. And our vehicles carry on computer diagnostic equipment’s and the special maintenance tools. You can be assured that you'll receive quick and accurate repairs and services for your Hino vehicles.
- OIL CHANGE
- Replace fuel filters
- Replace air filters
- Check and tune the engine
- Check and tune the engine
- Check level and refill the brake fluid
- Check level and refill the steering fluid
- Check and refill the transmission oil
- Check and refill the differential oiL
- Lubricate the moving components (Like joint, shafts etc)
- Inspect the drive belt condition
- Check the inflation pressure and the condition of tires
Preventive maintenance contract or service contracts and offers
We are offering a attractive packages of service contracts for our Hino 300, 500, 700 vehicles to the customers for examples AMC and PMC. This service packages or contracts that lets you benefit from all the operations necessary for servicing your Hino vehicles. The packages include Genuine Hino Parts, Services and the Lubricants with the good comparative prizes and we offered the best value for your investment and it’s called Hino CARE.
Periodic repair maintenance contract
- All manufacturers / distributors specified services up to 3 year / 240, 000kms whichever comes first, listed as annex to this contract
- Oils, oil filters, sump plug gaskets.
- Air filters.
- Fuel filters.
- Brake fluid.
- Cooling System
- Propeller Shaft and Bearing
- Rear Axle System
- Electrical System
annual repair maintenance contract
- Obtaining of fuel.
- Top up engine oil or AC gas and other lubricants and service products required between routine servicing of the vehicle.
- Maintenance of any accessories or additional items fitted by the customer.
- Replacement of tires
- Vehicle insurance
- Replacement of AC filter, & engine coolant
- Accident repairs & replacement of body parts.
- Registration renewal
- Non-HINO approved additives
- Reconditioning and adjustments are not covered by the HINO service plan.
Benefits of hino care
- You save on your everyday maintenance budget with the HINO C.A.R.E program.
- 45% on HINO genuine parts.
- 15% on labor charges
- 25% on yearly maintenance
- Increase the resale value of your vehicles by keeping your HINO trucks maintained with us,
- constantly monitor the condition of your vehicle with our 30 inspection points diagnostics each time you visit our workshop.
- Free 24/7 emergency Assistance & Mobile service covering all UAE.
- Priority Booking
Road Side Assistance
Your Hino truck comes with roadside assistance which simply means we cover you whilst you are on the road for the same time as your warranty period. It is a free service designed to give you total peace of mind should the unexpected happen. You are guaranteed experienced technicians with highly equipped tools in case of any unforeseen emergency.
“HINO Technicians Qualifications Program”.
We continuously aim to enhance the quality of our services in
order to ensure our customers operate their
HINO vehicles with confidence.
At Hino Service Centre, customers can obtain the services of
trained technicians and advanced diagnostic and repair facilities.
They are also assured of excellent service & parts availability.
Making the customer experience, world class is a range of benefits:
- Convenient location.
- Service equipped with modern SST and Diagnostic tools
- Hino trained Technicians and Engineers
- Well-developed training facility for customer & employees.
- Field Service Van - Customer Support Vehicle.
The state of the art service facility in Dubai is equipped with quick service bays, special tools, diagnostic equipment and
Liner Riveting Machine. The philosophy of 'Total Customer Satisfaction' is achieved through a nationwide network.
Eco driving information
Al-Futtaim Motors has introduced the Hino Eco-driving training for light-duty truck customers, in conjunction with Hino Motors Ltd – Japan, as a part of Hino Total Support concept.
The objective of the initiative is to spread awareness on economical driving measures, helping customers optimise their total cost of truck ownership and enhance the bottom line for their business. Economical driving helps fleet owners improve fuel efficiency, minimise the cost of wear and tear, reduce service and maintenance costs as well as insurance premiums, and decrease risk of major road accidents.
ince the launch of the Hino Eco-driving training programme in September 2014, customers have reported an overall reduction in engine noise, clutch and brake repairs as well as fuel consumption ranging from 20 to 40%.